Your photo will make or break your ID. Follow these Instructions to to get the Perfect Photo.
- Find the best digital camera possible.
- Make sure the flash is on.
- Make sure you are against a completely blank wall (white is best)
- Wear dark color clothes for contrast.
- For women, have your hair done neat.
- Think DMV/Passport style photos. The photo MUST be chest up, not any lower, not any higher. We must have your chest/ shoulders and your head in the photo. And do not clip off the top of your head!
- After taking the photo, make sure NO SHADOWS are under your eyes, or on your face. Shadows are a dead give away. DMV photos use a direct flash right on your face, there should be NO SHADOWS.